Tuesday, May 27, 2008



Is the glass half empty or half full? I am going to bag the positive attitude for this blog!! I am soooo bummed out!! I have to be in this horrible brace for 4 to 6 weeks. I had worked myself up to 2.miles on my running goal! I was really going to try to run the 5k in Manuta so I could get the t-shirt that says "I ran the DAM RACE"! After 4 to 6 weeks in this thing I seriously don't think I will be running anywhere!! I know, I know, I should practice what I normally preach but today I think I will have my PITTY PARTY!!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Karen,
I'm so sorry about your mishap. Hope you feel better real soon!
Mel

Jodi said...

Karen!!! What did you do???? I am so bummed too! I was so excited to run that DAM RACE with you!!!! I am so sorry! Maybe it will heal miraculously fast and you can still do it! The Dam Race is a walk or run race and so maybe you can walk it and you will still get a t-shirt!

Doran & Jody said...

What? A race? When? I know Karen. I have a wagon I pull the grandkids in. Want me to come and get you and pull you in the race?