
Friday Feast
Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup? I don't drink soda/pop/or coke! Really I don't!! I didn't grow up drinking soda so I really don't like it. I prefer water with lemon in a glass, I do like some fruit juice and I really like tomato juice. I know I am weird this way, John has always thought so anyway!! He grew up on soda!
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup? I don't drink soda/pop/or coke! Really I don't!! I didn't grow up drinking soda so I really don't like it. I prefer water with lemon in a glass, I do like some fruit juice and I really like tomato juice. I know I am weird this way, John has always thought so anyway!! He grew up on soda!
Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch? I really got hooked on American Idol last season and would tape it when I wasn't home to watch and stay up late and watch it when I would get home. The only other TV show I really like is "HOUSE" and when my teens get me to set I watch the "OFFICE".
Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant. After reading the biography of Gordon B. Hinckley he is one person I will always think of as brilliant. I have always thought of the places that have built lighthouses as a brilliant idea, there are some pretty amazing stories that you learn about when you visit a lighthouse. And the one thing that I think of as brilliant is my vita mix blender!! It has the ability to crush anything and make it smooth and tasty!!
Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas? I would love 4 10-hour days! This never ending 13 to 15 hours 7 days a week are insane!! I guess I really didn't get the no pay long hour schedule I sign up for when I became a MOTHER!!
Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself? What do you mean if I was a superhero? I am a MOM doesn't that qualify for something?? I always thought the being invisible thing would be great, sign me up for that one!!
To have fun with feasting yourself go here: http://fridaysfeast.com/?p=19
5 comments:
Being a mom absolutely qualifies as a SuperHero!
Happy Friday!
Sad, but I miss American Idol when it's out of season. Good, clean show, with some amazing talent.
I just dropped in from the LDS Webring to say hi, and to tell you about a contest I have running at the moment on my blog. The prize is a give-away copy of the YA Fantasy, "Farworld," the super new novel by J. Scott Savage, out this September. Worth taking a peek.
Great feast today! I REALLY loved your superhero name. I have that name too...but chose another one. :)
Mine is finally up...come on over and feast with me.
Have a great weekend!! :)
Karen your Main Course was SO good! Dang, I wish I would have thought of that! That would have been my answer too! ANd of course, your dessert I feel the same way. Great answers!
Great feast. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment