Tuesday, September 30, 2008

From This
To This!
In 18 years!

Alysa turned 18 on the 12th of September
and with all that happened around that time this is the first I am getting around to putting the news on my blog!! She has been asking when I was going to do it and I am sorry it has taken me sooooo long, my boys wouldn't care or at least they wouldn't admit it, but Alysa reads my blog regularly and was wondering why I haven't done this yet. Boys are wonderful and give you a great since of pride but a daughter holds a special place in your heart.
Alysa is a great daughter she is always asking how I am doing and concerned when I am having a bad day. She loves to spend time with me having our "girl talks". She keeps me posted on all the happenings and helps me keep tabs on her brothers!! It doesn't matter your age, gender, or what color shape or size you come in she is a friend to everyone. Happy Birthday Alysa I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Alysa is soooooo pretty! Do you know how lucky you are to have someone that will tell you things (esp about the other sibs!!!)?? She looks so much like you! And what a darling little baby she was!

Happy Birthday Alysa!!!

Mel said...

Happy belated birthday, Alysa! You have grown up to be such a beautiful young woman! I still remember that adorable little girl in the 16th ward.