I've haven't been tagged in a while so today I am asking your for tips! Give me an answer to my questions and I will send you the candy bar of your choice! So be sure to mention your favorite kind along with your answer!!
- How do you use a hyper link in your post? Example to check this out go hear.
- What are the best sights to do a video for your blog?
- How do you post a collage of your pictures?
- How do you scrapbook pictures for your blog?
- I have heard that at the end of the year you can print your blog.... How do you do this?
- At the end of the year does your archive automatically start over?
1 comment:
How do you use a hyper link in your post? Example to check this out go hear.
You click on the little green world thingy. And it will open a box that you copy and paste the link in!
What are the best sights to do a video for your blog?
What kind of a video do you mean? I usually download all mine from youtube. You can copy the html to embed them right on it.
How do you post a collage of your pictures?
I do mine in Picasa. If you haven't tried it do. If you find another one let me know! I know you have thought because of your girl's camp photos!
How do you scrapbook pictures for your blog?
What do you mean scrapbook them? I guess I don't!
I have heard that at the end of the year you can print your blog.... How do you do this?
There is a website that you can make it into a book. I also heard that you can copy it onto a DVD as well. I will find out.
At the end of the year does your archive automatically start over?
It will just keep adding to what you already have.
Not sure that helped or was MORE confusing! And FTR---I LOVE Twix or Reeses or Symphonies!!! Mmmmmm!!!!
Post a Comment