
1. It's January; a New Year a New Start.
2. Having some time to catch up is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like Fudge and Ice cream.
4. A warm bubble bath is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to Clean the BATHROOM.
6. A good cleaning is what my home NEEDS!.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with some friends, tomorrow my plans include nothing! I can't believe we have nothing on the calendar!! and Sunday, I want to go to my nephews mission farewell, dinner with family!
to play along go HERE!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast
What one word would you put on your gravestone? Mother!Lunch What happened today that made you feel good? My husband brought me home an outfit! This is something that has never happened in the history of John and Karen!!! It's is really cute! Different from anything I would ever picked out!! Random out of the blue still in SHOCK!!
Dinner Is there something hanging over your head that you need to do right now? Yes, I need to organize my photos on the computer!! I have it started but I need to finish!!
Midnight Snack What are you most looking forward to at this moment? Going downstairs and doing a couple miles on the tred mill! Least looking forward to? Going downstairs and doing a couple miles on the tred mill!
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes!!
To play along go HERE!
2 comments:
"nothing" on the calendar? Lucky you!! lol
Happy Friday :)
You need to post a pix of the outfit John bought you! Can't wait to see it! I am impressed! Love your midnight snack!
I need to DARE to clean the bathroom too! That was so perfect! GREAT ANSWERS!!!!!
We need to do that lunch soon!!!
Post a Comment