Thursday, January 22, 2009

If nothing changes nothing changes

Now that we are more than half way through January and the newness of the NEW YEAR has begun to wear off, many start forgetting their resolve to DO better and BE better. I sometimes find myself in that category! Change is hard! Let us also remember that Change takes time, and TIME is the one thing we have..........It is only January 22nd!! It might take years to get to the end of our goals.... it might take a life time ....but one this is certain....


“If nothing CHANGES, nothing CHANGES.”~john cox

Yes, that's right my JOHN, he is always saying this......... so today I decided to quote him!!


Love this video of one of my favorite poems. You might recognize it if you are a regular reader!!


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Love it ! That is such an inspiring poem! I love John's quote too!