25 Random Facts about ME!
1. I went to 1/2 year first and second grade in a one room school house.
2. I had my first crush in 5th grade!
3. I have a thing for lighthouses.
4. I love to sail. But I hate to swim!
5. I have been to Paris, France.
6. I have rode in a Roles Royce limousine.
7. I have been to London, England.
8. My name, is a Danish for of Katherine from Greek 'katheros' meaning 'pure'. A powerful driving force.
9. I don't have a middle name.
10. I love ice cream!
11. I have 10 nieces and 9 nephews.
12. I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters.
13. Fall is my favorite season, Spring is a close second.
14. I have been married 22 years.
15. I am scared of heights but I love to hike.
16. I order fish over red meat at a restaurant.
17. I am a health nut!
18. I love to cook when I don't have too.
19. I am learning how to quilt.
20. I am going back to school to get my nursing license because it is a life long dream of mine.
21. I don't mind telling my age.
22. I am a soccer mom!
23. I love to travel.
24. I like spontaneity in my life!
25. The older I get the more I seam to enjoy life!!
I tag anyone who would like to play along!!
1 comment:
So fun to learn more about you! I love the fact that you're following your dream and going back to school for your nursing degree. Good luck!
Post a Comment