No, you can't go in your soccer shorts!
And no Zane was not his DATE!!
Notice the white tux.........when we met up with them after the promenade Alex has something very orange all over the bottom part of his tux!! I didn't get to look at all the great dresses but spent the time trying various method of getting the orange (later we found out barbecue sauce) out of the jacket!! YES I did get it out!! He smelled like Clorox the rest of the night but hey, it was white again!!
Alex took Hope the girl in the light blue green dress and black top! I didn't realize until I went to post these pics that I didn't get one of them together. He had fun coming up with a way to ask her and had a great time at the dance. He asked her by placing a walkie talkie with a note and then rang the door bell and waited in the bushes with another walkie talkie. When she pick up he asked her to prom and she accepted. Pretty cleaver!!
He and his buddies rented a van and all went together and seemed to have a great time!
My last one to go to PROM!! They are growing up fast. Enjoy the pics.........

2 comments:
Hey! Love the blog! Love the pictures! I cant believe he is old enough to go to prom! I know who the girl is he took to prom she is my really good friends younger sister! She is such a cute girl! Looks like fun!
Very nice! The guys look so sharp and the girls are beautiful (and modest)! It's amazing how many girls don't go modest to the prom.
Post a Comment