Monday, April 6, 2009

"Faith dares the soul to go farther than it can see."
William Clark


To me, faith has always been a light in the darkness. When I am unsure, nervous, anxious, or scared... I fall back on faith. It always lights the path ahead. "Faith is the soul's food. One cannot live without it, or live well on just a little." While I have drifted back and forth many times in how diligently and actively I practice faith, I have noticed the times my life is most complete and content are when faith is a high priority. I am thankful to know of a loving Father in Heaven who requires me to exercise faith and to know I have a Savior in Jesus Christ. This week is a week to contemplate all that Jesus did for each of us, to look inside ourselves and utilize Faith to the fullest!

Today:
If you could imagine faith as a bank account, what would your balance be? Do you need to take steps to increase how actively you "live" the principle of faith? If so, what is a step you might take today?

No comments: