
When problems arise, don’t get furious, get curious. Anonymous
I have always been an advocate of asking questions. I am a knowledge-seeker. I love to learn about people, about places, about anything. I love to see how other people think, why things exist and how they got there. I love to learn about my body and how it works, what things I can do to help it function better.
Today’s quote stresses the importance of “questions” in our lives. I think one skill we could all benefit from is that of asking more questions. When something goes wrong, instead of getting upset, we could ask: How did this happen? Why did this happen? Did I contribute to it in any way? Is there something I could do differently? What are other ways this situation could have turned out? The questions are endless and they will be much more productive than anger. Questions help us learn about ourselves, others and how things work!
Today, try to ask 100 questions to yourself or those around you. At the end of the day, evaluate how much you have learned by having a “questioning” attitude versus an “I already know the answer” attitude.
Your affirmation: Each day I learn something new.
No comments:
Post a Comment