Friday, May 15, 2009

Food 4 Thought ~ This week's questions

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast
What is the most interesting biography you have ever read? I love to read bio's! I believe we all need mentors in our lives and reading a biography of great people are great ways to be mentored. I don't know if this is an official biography but is is a great read and follows the life a great man. "The Last Lecture" is the name of the book I am referring to! I offered to make or buy my children the favorite treat to bribe them to read this great book.



Lunch
What is the longest you have ever waited in a line? It would probably be to get into an event or out of an event. And it usually isn't too long of a wait probably the longest would be 2hrs.



Dinner
Where do you want to be right now? On a warm beach somewhere with my feet in the sand and the warm sun on my face and the ocean in my view!



Midnight Snack
What is hanging over your head and causing stress for you right now? That would be my children all living at home again! Don't get me wrong I love THEM and love to have them home. Its just when they leave home GO to college and then come back home they still want to live the college life at home and I NEED my SLEEP!!



Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?
There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen,
those who watch things happen
and those who wonder what happened.
We all have a choice.
~ Mary Kay Ash


No comments: