









Sad to see it end.............Celebrating a great mile stone! Alysa graduated high school with the class of 2009 of Box Elder High School!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alysa is my third to graduate high school., she is my only daughter! What am I going to do without her?????????????? Alysa is such a fun girl and the most non judgmental person I know. She is a friend to all! She can be seen with the small ones making friends, hanging with my friends and making friends and the aged as well as carrying on a very vigilante social life! She is a go getter, always determined to make her goals. She has decided to further her education at LDS business college where she hopes to become an office assistant. She will move at the end of AUGUST!! We are not sure how to run a household without her, she has always been the one to keep us going and where we need to be and on TIME!! WE love you Alysa!!
2 comments:
Aww, she looks so good and I can't believe she's done with high school. What a great daughter and we'd love to see you guys sometime:)
Karen,
I can't believe Alysa graduated. She shouldn't be that old yet. I guess it just happens, doesn't it. Kylee will be there in 3 short years!! She looks beautiful in her pictures. Wish her the best from us! How exciting. Sharon mentioned thay you might come and walk...I am hoping!! I would love it. We need to do something sometime.
Love,
Michele
Post a Comment