Saturday, July 25, 2009

Food for thought--♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast
What is something that you still want to squeeze in this summer that you haven't yet? I so want to squeeze my new little niece and nephew! I know I can't believe that I haven't seen these new babies!! They are actually my great niece and nephew!! I think it is probably due to the fact that I have trying to get a quilt done for each of them to take with me when I go!! But at this rate I will be taking them to their graduation!!

Lunch
What happened this week that was unique from the rest? Not much, another soccer tournament! Late nights! Early mornings!! Weeding, watering, cleaning, studying!! Oh how could I forget, I did had a fun get away on the front runner to SL and then to the Tree house children s museum with two of my favorite neices!! ok they are all my favs! I have so much fun being an aunt!!
Dinner
Where were you born? What is something unique about this city? Gunnison UT! It is in the middle of no where!

Midnight Snack
Where would you like to be right at this moment? On a vacation!!
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)

Dance in the Rain!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: