Friday, November 13, 2009

Food 4 Thought

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast
You wouldn't be caught dead, where?
I wouldn't be caught dead sky diving! Or jumping off high places for kicks! I would not be caught drinking alcohol, or sleeping with anyone but my husband! The rest is hard to say, cause things I said I would never do, I have done!!

Lunch

Was there ever a time you were frightened for your life? Many times, but usually my fears are things I have over come. I am learning to face fear in the face and deal with it!!

Dinner
What are you passionate about?
You name it! I love to learn and when I learn something new it becomes my new passion. I have learned over the past few years about the power of unlocking your true potential. As I have unlocked these principles in my own life, I get excited to share with others. Other things I am passionate about are: eating healthy, spending time with my family, blogging, my hubby, and leaning!

Midnight Snack
Have you ever won a trophy? Nope never have!

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) STICK TO YOUR GUNS!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: