Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have been wanting to share this blog for a while now. I have just been waiting to be-able to express how I feel, and put into words how incredible Stephanie is. I have found that words will never do Stephanie justice. My sister Kimberly introduced me to Stephanie on the year anniversary of her near fatal plane crash. I have been in awe of her ever since. Not, just because of her courage......her will to live.........and the love that radiates through her , but because she does hard things everyday and she does it with class and beauty. Stephanie has become my hero and I hope one day I will have the privilege of meeting her, and let her know how much she inspires me.
So today I want to introduce you to Stephanie................go hear and be prepared.......to be inspired.........and cry........and laugh...........and read the most incredible love story!

She was on Oprah a month ago and she is on KSL tonight at 10:00pm.

Video Courtesy of KSL.com

No comments: