Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blogging what's that!! I have almost forgot! Last year I was so very faithful in putting two to three posts ups a week! My new years resolution is to get back to that!! I love posting because I forces me to keep an update of my family and my life. I enjoy blogging!!

I love this time of year......because I get to spend time with the people that mean the most to me in my life! Last Saturday I was able to have a reunion of sorts with girls I went to grade school with! We continued our friendships through high school. What wonderful women they all are! It was so much fun catching up!
Monday I was able to spend the day with another bunch of wonderful women! I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends!
Saturday we went to the Jon Schmidt Christmas concert as a family! This has been a little tradition we have done for the past few years as a family. I love traditions! So many fun things coming up this week!! Cooking baking!! Movie with my nieces! Our special 5 course dinner! Christmas eve! And Christmas day!! Can't wait to make memories with my wonderful family!!

1 comment:

Springs Hollow Relief Society Presidency said...

Um I am a neice and I havent heard of this movie night...ha ha no worries! Merry christmas and we will see ya saturday!