Monday, December 7, 2009



Food 4 Thought..........


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast
Are you a "real" Christmas tree fan or "artificial"? Both! I love to have the artificial one upstairs that I can decorated it, and Alex has always wanted a real one , so we put one up downstairs the kids can decorate!!

Lunch What is the earliest and latest you have ever sent out your Christmas cards? Never early......always late!


Dinner

Do you decorate the outside of your house? Yes, if we can get to it before it gets too cold or before it snows.......it makes me nervous to have my boys on the roof but they seem to like putting up the lights!

Midnight Snack How close are you to being done with your Christmas shopping? What kind of a question is this? Is anyone ever done until Christmas eve??? I don't feel too stressed, it usually all comes together.


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) Tie a knot and hang on!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: