
The day after a Marathon!
That's what today feels like! I finished my last final on the 9th of December, then I quickly prepared my home for a reunion of sorts with my high school friends! It was a blast and so great to catch up with these wonderful friends. Then I sprinted into shopping , cleaning, decorating,wrapping and getting ready for our holiday traditions. We had a wonderful time together as a family, I treasure these moments! Christmas Eve was special, we had our traditional birthday dinner for the Savior, then we visited the grave sites of those we miss and love who have passed on. This is a special time for me as we light the luminary by each grave I feel of my Saviors love and am grateful for the knowledge of eternity! We all get into our new pj's and off to bed to wait for the big guy to visit us! He has never let us down!! It was fun to see how my children get into the gift giving scene as they get older. The day was a quiet one as we ate, and played together! I treasure these special days! This past week has been filled with getting organized ( thanks to John and my new phone, I am the organization queen!!) Christmas is put away, and with the help of my family we have put 20 meals already made up in the freezer so this next month making meals in our home with be easier! So yes, I feel like I have run a marathon! And yes, I will sign up to run it again next year!!
But, today I am going back to BED!!
That's what today feels like! I finished my last final on the 9th of December, then I quickly prepared my home for a reunion of sorts with my high school friends! It was a blast and so great to catch up with these wonderful friends. Then I sprinted into shopping , cleaning, decorating,wrapping and getting ready for our holiday traditions. We had a wonderful time together as a family, I treasure these moments! Christmas Eve was special, we had our traditional birthday dinner for the Savior, then we visited the grave sites of those we miss and love who have passed on. This is a special time for me as we light the luminary by each grave I feel of my Saviors love and am grateful for the knowledge of eternity! We all get into our new pj's and off to bed to wait for the big guy to visit us! He has never let us down!! It was fun to see how my children get into the gift giving scene as they get older. The day was a quiet one as we ate, and played together! I treasure these special days! This past week has been filled with getting organized ( thanks to John and my new phone, I am the organization queen!!) Christmas is put away, and with the help of my family we have put 20 meals already made up in the freezer so this next month making meals in our home with be easier! So yes, I feel like I have run a marathon! And yes, I will sign up to run it again next year!!
But, today I am going back to BED!!
No comments:
Post a Comment