This is one tough KID! I love watching Alex play soccer. He plays with such intensity and spunk. He also sends my heart soaring as I watch him take one intense move after another in his competitive nature to win. I have been to the Dr. twice already this season, and one trip by ambulance!! I hope I can take this season.........because I know that taking it easy is not in his blood. He does a good job eating the right foods to keep his body healthy and strong and he does a good job conditioning keeping himself at his peak. I know I shouldn't worry sooo much.......but I am his mom and it comes with the JOB!!
Friday, March 19, 2010
This is one tough KID! I love watching Alex play soccer. He plays with such intensity and spunk. He also sends my heart soaring as I watch him take one intense move after another in his competitive nature to win. I have been to the Dr. twice already this season, and one trip by ambulance!! I hope I can take this season.........because I know that taking it easy is not in his blood. He does a good job eating the right foods to keep his body healthy and strong and he does a good job conditioning keeping himself at his peak. I know I shouldn't worry sooo much.......but I am his mom and it comes with the JOB!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What great pictures you got! Those are great action shots:)
Post a Comment