Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fill Ins..............
And...here we go!

1. Where are my glasses? I lost them yesterday after taking two finals, my brain was fried and I can't remember where I left them!!
2. If wishes were horses I would want a stand peed.
3. I'd like to see good grades when I pull them up in two days.
4. When I was a teen, I thought Donny Osmond was dreamy! Oh wait I still do!!.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was "are you popping birds?".
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my glasses!.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Alex's soccer game and taking lots of pictures, tomorrow my plans include working in my yard, cleaning my house ( long over due) maybe a date with my sweet man and Sunday, I want to teach my Sunday school lesson, make Sunday dinner for my family and relax!

No comments: