
And...here we go!
1. I was going to go to women's conference at BYU but I ended up sick in bead instead.
2. I am enjoying my break from school and I left my book at the book store.
3. Why is it May and it is still snowing?.
4. Planning a vacation was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was humm.....I will have to think on that, I don't know if he had a saying..............
6. Pure JOY--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another soccer game..........against Mountain Crest............we need the WIN, tomorrow my plans include hopefully working in the yard building our shed, or I should say cooking while John and the boys build the shed............and Sunday, I want to enjoy going to church with my family, making Alex's birthday dinner and enjoying family time!!!!
Have a Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment