Monday, June 7, 2010



Posted by PicasaHappy Graduation Alex!

Wow! I can't believe my baby graduated from pre-school!! Oh, wait I think this is high school!! Where has the time gone? From reading groups and room mom...to high school PTA it has been a blast!! I appreciate the phrase "time flies when you are having fun............it is funny how it seems just like yesterday I was listening to these kids read from their 2nd grade reading books. I have love working in the schools, because it has given me the opportunity to get to know all the wonderful kids my kids have grown up with. The sad thing about graduation is I don't get to see all of these wonderful people on a regular basis anymore. I have truly loved being a mom and I am so thankful that my hardworking hubby who made it possible for me to spend time being a full time mom for 22 years! I have truly loved each stage of my children's lives and look forward to the many more memories to COME!
Closing this chapter of our lives..................now on to the next adventure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww, little alex is in the real world:) How exciting! What are his plans for this next year?