Monday, August 16, 2010


Manti Temple


Summer is coming to an End at the Cox household! Sad but true. Alex left last Thursday for Dixie State, Alysa and I start at Weber State on Monday, Kasey starts on the 30th at Utah State, and Brady is doing an internship in Washington D.C. starting in September! I have learned so much this summer: Like how do live with adult children...............how to succeed in math 2015............becoming a certified nurse assistant.............I have learned to let housework fly out the window.............and then play catch up............learned how to grow a mini garden.............have play days with my Mr. Cox and so many many wonderful things. I love life and celebrate the time I have had with my family. So back to catching up on my yard and home and hope to be ready for school in 7 days!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I'm impressed and amazed that you're going back to school! Good for you and good luck!!!