Wednesday, September 1, 2010


It doesn't seem possible but two years ago my sweet Dad slipped from this world into the next. I know he was ready to move on and continue to do the work and will of our Father in Heaven. My memories of my Dad are sweet and more precious as time goes on. Sept 1st will always find me with a heavy heart and sweetness at the same time when I remember this great man and all he exemplified for me to follow. I am also greatful to know that he can lead me and guide me from the other side of the veil. I am grateful for my knowledge that we can be together forever!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Wow. I can't believ its been 2 years. You just never get over missing them. You are in my thoughts.

Unknown said...

time seems to fly by when life is so active. It's nice every once in a while to stop and smell the roses and remember.