Sunday, January 23, 2011

So Nice to See the SUN!


So Nice to see the Sun! So many things we take for granted when we see or experience them all the time and it is usually not until they are taken away from us that we appreciate them. I love sunny days, I don't mind a snowy or rainy day but when the sun doesn't shine for many days that I truly start to miss the sun, and when the sun finally peeks its head out, wow what a feeling. That goes for many other things in my life, like all those years that I had children to mother, or calling my Dad just to say hi and shoot the breeze with him. I guess during those times of my life, I thought that I would always have those things in my life and then before I realized it my children grew up and my Dad passed away. So on days that I see the sun shinning I try to remember to appreciate all that is wonderful and great in my life. I love my family and am trying harder to appreciate the great relationships in my life. Last week I had a fun day with my sister Kathryn cleaning her home and getting it ready for her missionary to come home to. We talked and worked and enjoyed being sisters again. We also took a time out and went to lunch with our sister in law Karen, what a time we had catching up, laughing and crying together. Thank you sun for shinning today!

1 comment:

Sam and Kathryn Rose said...

You are the best !!!! I will never be able to tell you thank you enough..We need to get together for (fun though) more often... You are the BEST !!!!! Love Kathryn