

One of the Best things in life are SISTERS!! I have have three of the very best!!! When I was just two years only I was blessed with one of the best gifts of my life............my sister Kathryn. She has always been one of my very bestest friends. We have done everything together.........we played dolls together, we fed them, dressed them and play for hours..........we had the best time playing with our Barbies had the very best Barbie houses that we would make with our imaginations ...............we sang for hours with Donny and Marie on our front porch..............we have had the best of bedtime talks.......we learned to drive together!!!!! We watch Luke and Laura get married (after our grandmother got us hooked on General Hospital) And shared many of our crushes and boy talk together. Kathryn was the first one I shared my engagement news with and she stood my by bed and held my hand when I lost my first baby......... we shared having our babies together, raising them together.......we have shared our heartaches and our vises! There is nothing better in the world than a sister :) Thank you Kathryn for being such a great sister...............I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment