
A typical Tuesday in the life and times of Karen..........................
5:30......stretch and get out of bed, morning prayers.
5:45........shower time and get ready for the day.
6:25........breakfast of oatmeal, blueberries and rice milk, my favorite!! Clean kitchen and get book bag ready with a snack and lunch.
6:50......out the door and headed down the road to school.........talk with Alysa time ( love that girl!!)
7:20........arrive at school head out on the trek across campus to my psychology class.
7:30........class begins...............try to stay engaged in this topic for 75 mins!
8:45.........begin trek uphill to the other side of campus to my nutrition class.
9:00.........nutrition class begins where is am completely engaged for 75 mins never once watching the clock and am sad when it is over!!
10:15.............walk to the library where I grab a computer mark my spot, go to the restroom, come back and have a snack and begin the fun of studying!! oh and I also take time to catch up on my facebook for my much needed breaks.
1:00..............break for lunch...........usually a protein shake I mix with water YUM!! Not really but it is an easy lunch to carry with you and very filling.
1:30.........head to SI (supplemental instruction) for psychology if I have a test.... then I go take the test...
3:00.........run errands and head for home
4:00.............home at last!! Always a great feeling.........usually starving so I make a green smoothie and think about what to make for dinner.
5:00............make dinner,,,,,,,,,,clean up dinner.
6:30............computer time, catch up on emails,facebook and calendaring. and tonight my blog!
7:00..........took a break to go see Zane get set apart to go on his mission.........my heart goes with him, I realize that your children s friends become your friends! He will be missed in our home, but I know he will do great things these next two years.
7:30............fold and put laundry away ( thanks John for doing the washing part!) pick up house, clean bathroom.
8:00............study scriptures........ponder and pray.
9:00..........watch Parenthood........fall a sleep
10:00 fall into bed!
4:45.....................wake and get ready for 5:30 spin class!!!!!!!!!! Begin a NEW day.
1 comment:
you are hard core aunt karen:) spin class at 530!!! that's awesome!
Post a Comment