I have HIT a BRICK WALL!!Normally I try to keep my blog focus on the positive that is happening in my life but today I just don't feel very positive and I feel the need to vent. I have hit a brick wall, and it seems like every angle I try to get around, over or through this wall noting seems to happen. I have had a dream for a very long time of becoming a nurse. I enjoy helping and nurturing others. I love learning about how amazing our bodies are and the many ways to help heal our bodies. But I just can't seem to have the right doors open for me to pursue this dream and I feel like I am running out of time. I have been trying since September to get a job as a CNA in a hospital setting and every application has been turned down with this same phrased email (because all applications are done through the internet)............."Thank you for your interest in the position of Patient Care Assistant. We have narrowed the field of candidates down to those whose training and experience most closely match our needs. Unfortunately, you are not among the final group of candidates being considered." Yuggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! If only I could get an interview so that someone can get to know me, what ever happened to face to face contact????
My first attempt with application into the nursing program was also met with a rejection! What does it mean when you get hit with a brick wall in your path? Should I stop? Is this not the path I should be on? And if it isn't. What should I be doing?
I hate Brick walls....................I hope some answers come soon!!
4 comments:
It's your dream Karen, and no one can take that from you. I have never known you to be one that gives up. Why should this be any different? Nothing worth having ever came easy right? Keep at it,if one person says no, then ask another. Talk to everyone so they know you are looking, sometimes prayers get answered and doors open just when we aren't thinking anyone is on our side. Keep it up, if you dream it, it will happen.
Oh Karen I am sorry you are feeling frustrated! I don't have much advice that you don't already know... just keep at it and it will happen. You will be an fantastic nurse!
I think you're in the perfect field! They do need to see you and get to know you and then they would love you! see you tomorrow. text or call me for what time.
Lady i feel you, i do!!! push through baby, its going to suck, but and soon as you push for a while, a door will open and you will get an in!! i promise! i have seen it in my life, push push push until you can't anymore and then it happens! I love ya sis!! your determination has pushed me to do my best and accomplish my goals!! love ya!!!
Post a Comment