It is by ‘spending’ oneself that one becomes rich.”–
Sarah Bernhardt
I cannot imagine truer words. “Being rich” is not a matter of having money. It’s a matter of experiencing life, enjoying the moment, involving yourself with your children, family and friends; it’s committing to a cause of great importance to you, learning new ideas, keeping an involved and educated mind, feeling with all your heart-those are the riches that are measured by a full life-not the ones you “take to the bank.”
I blog alot about the true riches of my life!! Take a moment to reflect on the true “riches” in your life. What makes you happy? What are you passionate about? Make sure and take time today, and everyday, for the true riches in your life.
On Saturday evening I spent some time with some of those great people in my life and afterwards I felt very RICH!!
Today's attitude ajustment: I invest time and passion daily to the “true riches” in my life.



2 comments:
I feel "richer" each time I read your blog and feel of your wonderful happy spirit. Thanks for sharing! BTW, I love the new layout and all of the fun extra's. Good job!
I agree with Mel. You definitely enrich my life. I love your new look! It is fun! I am also very impressed with your gorgeous yard! WOW!
Post a Comment