Friday, December 5, 2008

Food 4 Thought Friday



Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions

Breakfast
What is your favorite time of day and why? Oh, that is a tough one! I guess I will say morning, I am the most productive and the most energized!


Lunch
If you could find anything under your Christmas tree this year, what would it be? Another hard one! hummmmm......I really would like some slippers!

Dinner
Would you want to know when you were going to die?You are one one today!!! Yes and No. It was hard knowing my father was going to die yet at the same time it have us opportunities to say goodbye and strengthen relationships and make memories we otherwise would have not done. Yet watching someone die is sooooooo very hard.


Midnight Snack
If someone gives you a Christmas gift that you weren't expecting to, do you give them one in return even though you didn't plan on it? YES!



Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!!!!!!!!



PLEASE PLAY !!!! Come on you know you want to!

No comments: