Thursday, January 29, 2009


1. I'd really like a warm bath right now.

2. Dam it! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe. ( I know, I know but dam means to stop something,and I just want the hurt to stop!!)

3. Possession is only half of it??.

4. I'm not really sure why, but I like Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like summer and night sky.

6. My to do list seems to go........on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending some time with John, tomorrow my plans include painting the trim in my room, still trying to decide on a color for the walls...... and Sunday, I want to RELAX, go to church, catch up on some reading, play a game with the fam!

come on and play, you know you want to!

4 comments:

A said...

I agree, there's just something about Captain Jack Sparrow that is so attractive, even if he looks like he needs a bath and a toothbrush and toothpaste... :D

Have a great weekend! :D

janetfaye said...

Happy Weekend!

Janet said...

You know, I like your logic in #2!!!

Jodi said...

Okay now I have permission to say DAMN....as long as it means the REAL thing! LOL!

My Food 4 Thought Friday is up now, so hop on over and play!!!