Monday, January 26, 2009

Have you given away your HUG today? The basic human needs are to be loved and to love. Who needs a hug? We all do.......why don't we do it more? I don't think we know how far reaching a hug can go. Hugs are an innocent way to express affection, love and appreciation. A hug can melt away bad feelings, give hope and give comfort. How many hugs do you give away on a daily basis? So go ahead try it...........find someone to hug.....................come on just do it you know you want to!!

Hopefully after you watch this video you will have felt hugged today!! Push pause on my play list at the bottom so you can hear better.


2 comments:

Jodi said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jodi said...

Hey you still need to tell me how you did those collages on picasa! I cna't get them to do that many. Do you change anything while there or what? I need remedial help! :o)

Also how did you add the writing on them?