Saturday, February 28, 2009

A lesson in gratitude.

Life happens and sometimes we don't always know and appreciate all the are Heavenly Father has in store for us. I am thankful today for a loving Heavenly Father and a Savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the most part those that read my blog are my friends and family who share my beliefs. For those that don't know me, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. On Sundays I would like to share my beliefs. My faith is centered in Jesus Christ. I am a christian. It is my prayer as you come to know me you come to know him.

The following video is a message in gratitude. You will need to put my music player on pause to hear better.

1 comment:

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Thanks for the reminders. I love the stories that Pres. Hinckley would tell, he had such a cute way of saying the truth!