
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast
If your job made you move, but you could choose which country you would be living in, which country would you choose and why? The coast of Italy! Or a villa in France. They just sound romantic and fun!
Lunch
Do you have any phobias? I'm getting better but I really don't like the dark. I have a problem with mice and snakes!!
If your job made you move, but you could choose which country you would be living in, which country would you choose and why? The coast of Italy! Or a villa in France. They just sound romantic and fun!
Lunch
Do you have any phobias? I'm getting better but I really don't like the dark. I have a problem with mice and snakes!!
Dinner
What is something you can't help but spend money on? Well, I can't help buying groceries ( although I do threaten my family!) I often think of all the vacations and books I could buy if I didn't have to buy groceries!!
What is something you can't help but spend money on? Well, I can't help buying groceries ( although I do threaten my family!) I often think of all the vacations and books I could buy if I didn't have to buy groceries!!
Midnight Snack
What profession/job did your parent(s) have while you were growing up? My father managed cattle ranches until I was 12 and then he worked at Autoliv as well as worked his own windshield repair business . After he retired he continued working with his business even up to the week he passed away. My mother worked as a homemaker most of her life and also managed several marketing businesses. She currently is working as a receptionist.
What profession/job did your parent(s) have while you were growing up? My father managed cattle ranches until I was 12 and then he worked at Autoliv as well as worked his own windshield repair business . After he retired he continued working with his business even up to the week he passed away. My mother worked as a homemaker most of her life and also managed several marketing businesses. She currently is working as a receptionist.
Recipe of the Week.
"Never forget that the first step in getting help is asking for it." Brook Noel
To play along go here.
1 comment:
Love the answer to your dinner! LOL and AMEN to that!!!
I haven't been here for a bit and I loved all your photos! Esp of Yahtib! I just heard about that. He used to hang around here quite a bit in elementary and jr. high with Bryce. What a great kid! And it is so cool the whole soccer team came! That is awesome!
Not sure how your survived babysitting!! WOW!
Getting you prepared for grandmotherhood!!!!
Post a Comment