Going for the GOLD!
We just got back from Cedar City where we attended the Utah Summer Games! What a fun experience it was. We have been going down for 5 years now and in those five years we have taken two gold medals, one sliver and one bronze! What a rush. It feels like the Olympics, complete with opening ceremonies with the parade of athletes, lighting of the torch and all the pomp and circumstance. This year we had five games in three days, attended the opening ceremonies and even found time to relax! And YES Alex's team BC united took home GOLD!! Ok I didn't think to take my camera to opening ceremonies!!! I know!! I sat there the whole time wishing I had my camera!!
Here are some highlights of our trip.
David Osmond was part of the entertainment!! Ok so he's not DONNY but what can I say I still had to go get the autograph and give him a hug!! It might be the closest I ever get!!
Here is a clip of the song he sang
The fireworks at the opening ceremonies are incredible!
No comments:
Post a Comment