Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!



Today is one of those first that don't come that easy............I have my first fathers day without my dad. It is also a time that comes with reflection and memories. I have learned so many things from my dad. How to live life the the fullest having fun along the way. My dad's motto was WORK HARD, PLAY HARD, AND BE GOOD TO OTHERS!!. My dad taught me how to ride a horse, be responsible for a new born baby calf and how to give a shot to baby cafe. I watched him deliver many baby calves and curse many cows!! My dad taught me to be patient to be honest with others. I will never be able to watch a baseball game without thinking of him. A water fight will never be the same, and I will always remember what it is like galloping full speed on a horse in a open field on a warm summer day! Thanks dad for the memories!! I love you.

I also want to tell John how much I appreciate the great father he has been to our children. They could not have had a better person to be their father. I love you and thank you for your hard work, kindness, loads of fun and craziness!!


To dad's everywhere................Happy Fathers day! Thank you for rising to the challenge of Fatherhood, serving, loving and working hard to bless the lives of others..


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can tell just from your memories that your father was a great man. How lucky you are to have him as your dad. I can totally understand what you mean when you say it's hard. I sure hope it gets easier, for you and me.