What can I say but you are right! I have had a problem posting regular posts, it isn't that I am not doing anything worthy of a post it is just that I am not great at taking pictures these past few months.........thus I have a block about writing if I can't put a picture with it!!
What's up with the fall background? You might be asking? Well going to school brings out the fall in me, so I couldn't resist this background.
The county fair has always marks the end of summer for me..................I love the sights, sounds, food, and all the fun the fair brings. John and I went to the county fair last Saturday afternoon and evening. We enjoyed the exhibits, the animals,and the fairway. We shopped at the booths, sat in awe at the rodeo and boogied at the dance! Needless to say, we had a great time.
And YES,I took my camera!!
1 comment:
I love changing my background! You gotta keep it fresh. I love the fair too. Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment