♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast
What do you like most about this time of the year? What's not to like.......all the fresh fruit and veggies, the cool night temperatures, the way the colors get brighter,back to school and back to a schedule, Friday night football, fall soccer. I love FALL!
Lunch
What has been your favorite age so far? The age I am right now!
Dinner
What was the funnest thing or best memory you made this summer? I really had a great time at the concerts and sporting events we attended this summer. We had a great summer stay-ation!! Enjoying all the fun FREE things to do in are area! When you have your honey by your side doing things with your children or spending a day with your sisters life is always good!!
Midnight Snack
What is your favorite thing to make for dinner? I love making good food..........lasagna, enchiladas and dilli salmon are some of my families favorites.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Smile and make miles and miles of smiles!!
Smile and make miles and miles of smiles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment