Monday, November 23, 2009

Food 4 Thought

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast
What is your favorite menu item you will eat at your Thanksgiving feast? mashed sweet potatoes!! I love them mashed not candied, green beans and turkey with cranberries.
Pumpkin PIE! OK OK all of it!!!


Lunch

What are you most grateful for at THIS moment? That I am healthy and happy.

Dinner
What will be different about this year's Thanksgiving?
We will be in St. George hopefully enjoying the warmth!!

Midnight Snack
Where are you spending Thanksgiving this year and what part of the menu are preparing? I am prepareing it all! It is the off year and the year we get to establish our own traditions!! We are going away together as a family for some much needed R&R...

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) EAT TURKEY!! STAY away FROM black FRIDAY!!

No comments: