What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for:
My Hubie!!! The one who knows all my faults and loves me anyway!!
My friends..........I have a wide range of friendships and I am grateful for them all.
My family........my son Brady and the way he makes me feel when I am with him..........my son Kasey and the way he can light up a room with music and laughter............my daughter Alysa and the way she loves other so unconditionally..........my son Alex and his example of patients, humility and persistence.
My sista's..............I have the best sisters in the world, although there is a wide age range between us they are my mentors and examples and the ones I laugh with and cry with!!
Nieces and Nephews!!! I love being an aunt from the oldest to the youngest!!
BROTHERS......................
Good parents who taught me how to work.
My knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father and his plan of happiness for me.
My Savior Jesus Christ, for all his gift of the atonement if for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment