Sunday, October 17, 2010









It has been a crazy and busy fall.
This is one of my favorite time of the year and this year has been no exception! I have been enjoying life again with John. It is weird being just the two of us most of the time, but very FUN.

We have traveled to St. George a couple of times to watch Alex play ball and enjoy that beautiful part of our state.

We also enjoy going to the high school football games. We went to the homecoming game where I was named as one of the homecoming dedicates! That was a neat experience, being honored for my service in the PTA.

I loved being at the high school and being involved in the happenings of my children s lives. We also had the opportunity to attend Abbie's baptism, what a wonderful day for such a sweet girl. John and I have also made a new discovery which I totally love, and it is my new obsession............riding around the Mantua lake on our bikes. Ok, so it is not John's obsession but mine and he goes along to give me some company. But I do love riding up there, it is so peaceful and beautiful, I just love it! I am determined to take my camera along to let you in on the ride!


No comments: