Sunday, October 17, 2010






It's Facebook official .............so I guess the ENGAGEMENT can be blog official!!!


YES I am so very excited!!! Brady and Rachel were engage to be married last weekend! I was in SHOCK! EXCITED SHOCK, still shocked!!. A couple of weeks ago Brady (who is in Washington DC) told me over the phone that he and Rachel (whom we love and adore) had decide that they both felt right about getting married, but not to tell anyone because it was not official yet. I was excited and thrilled and was having a hard time not telling anyone...........but I was keeping this little secret! Brady was coming home for Thanksgiving and I assumed that this wonderful occasion would take place then.

Last Saturday I decided to take on the challenge of cleaning Brady's room, because he left it a mess! I enlisted John's help and we were cleaning the basement. In the mean time Kasey said that he and Rachel along with Jeff and Alex were going to the Zoo. I joked around with Kasey that he had to be Rachel's entertainment while Brady was away! So back to cleaning the room, John went upstairs to get a garbage bag and returned to say that Rachel and Kasey had returned from the zoo. I said " great they can help me clean Brady's room", just as I finished saying this Brady entered the room said " I'll clean my room!" My mouth dropped opend and I didn't know what to say.........so I said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOME!" I had a hard time adjusting to the fact that the night before I had just talked with him and he was in Virginia, with no PLANS for the weekend!! Apparently Kasey was in on the plan and had to have an excuse to go to Salt Lake. About 2 minutes after being home Brady made up some excuse about needing to go to the doctor because of back pain and left, I thought it was kind of odd, to fly home to get a back adjustment.. (he instead went to Rachel's parents home in Logan to ask their permission to marry Rachel).............in the mean time Kasey was left once again to sit with Rachel!! Brady and Rachel met up again and he took her to one of their favorite places to watch the sunset and there he asked her to marry him!! ( yes, he got down on one knee!) They latter came back to tell us the news! The date is March 5th! Brady took a plane back to Washington DC on Monday morning........what a rush of a weekend! Needless to say I didn't get any pictures! So hear are some pictures from this summer.

2 comments:

Mel said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that's awesome!!! How exciting for you all:) You'll have to let us know when the big day is. Congrats Brady & Rachel:)