Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy 45 to ME! Wow I can't believe I am even admitting I am 45! Yet, I am and I am proud of the 45 years I have been lucky enough to live! I have learn so many lessons, tested many principles and come to know myself on a deep level. So today I celebrate, because I can and because I have so many wonderful things to celebrate and be thankful for!! They say that to get to forty is easy because biologically you are made to live to 40 after that you live because you choose to every day! I believe this. I don't do things anymore because I have to, I do them because I want to! I live life to the fullest, I treasure memories and I embrace moments! Yes, I still cry, I still am working through hard things and I still struggle. Life doesn't become perfect when you are in your 40's you just have a new understanding ! TRUST ME 45 is a wonderful age to be! I love my life and am grateful for the life lessons I have been given!

Happy Birthday! NOW bring on 46!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday aunt karen!!! Hope you all had a good thanksgiving.