Sunday, December 5, 2010

WOW! I just opened up my blog and realized that I haven't written since my birthday!! Oh well life goes on!! Some thoughts I want to share: The reason I started my blog is for my posterity to learn something about me! So hear goes................I love to cook for my family, not that I cook all the time in fact lately I hardly cook at all, but I love to cook, I love to make homemade goodness and I love to smell up my home with that goodness. I love rain. I love a good roll in the hay!! I love to hold babies ( sometimes that is what comes from a roll in the hay!!). I love to laugh and I love to cry. I love chocolate cinnamon bears! I hate parking tickets! I hate dog hair! (not the dog just the dog hair that sticks to my furniture!) I hate grumpy moods. I love the snow but hate cold. I love the sun but hate sunburns. I love to travel. I love doing nothing. I love sunsets. I cry watching sappy old love stories. I love freedom. I am grateful for the gift to choose.

No comments: