Sunday, September 25, 2011

Little things

Started my day off at 5:30am! And did I mention that today is SUNDAY!! Oh how I miss having a day of rest! Life just seems so crazy at the moment. I start every day at 5:00am. Then I either go to school or go to work. On the days I am home I am usually canning and drying food to preserve it for winter, because I can't seem to bring myself not to after so many years of building up my food storage this time of year. I hope I live through the next few months! Breaks usually helps me to refocus and get going again.

I am grateful for the little moments that are getting me through. I really like my job and the people I am getting to know and serve. I can't imagine what it must be like to have to rely on someone else to do everyday things for you. My job has given me a new perspective of how much people need someone to care. Caring and serving others really helps to fill my cup. Sunday dinner with my family also rejuvenates me. I love to cook yummy food for my family, I love dinner time conversations and I love to have laughter in our home.

These are the little things that keep me going.

I

No comments: