What color should I paint my ROOM? My room needs to be painted........... Should I just paint the same color? I don't really want to......... I want some color, but that means a total makeover.....am I up for it? Totally confused!!
took a quiz.............
You Should Paint Your Room Yellow |
![]() Bright and bold, yellow is truly the color of inspiration. Your yellow room will drive you to think clearly, develop new ideas, and be organized. Yellow is also energizing and very powerful. So don't expect to rest in there! |
What Color Should You Paint Your Room?
Then I took the quiz again
Then I took the quiz again
You Should Paint Your Room Blue |
![]() Peaceful and soothing, blue rooms have been known to reduce blood pressure. Your blue room will encourage deep rest and great sleep. A blue room is the perfect oasis for a stressful life. |
and again You Should Paint Your Room Green |
![]() Natural and balance, green can bring both calm and growth to your life. Your green room will promote a more spiritual and peaceful outlook. Green rooms are perfect for meditation, yoga, or just day dreaming. |
What Color Should You Paint Your Room?
OK!!!!!!!!! the quiz is really not helping!!! I need advice..........
What color should I paint my ROOM?
OK!!!!!!!!! the quiz is really not helping!!! I need advice..........
What color should I paint my ROOM?



6 comments:
Um i think green, cause I love green and do a cute stripe with it.
I vote for a calm comforting shade of green. Nothing too bright or shocking. Then again, I always lean towards the greens. Most of my house is taupe/tan and then I bring in the color with the accessories. Let us know what you decide and then post the pictures when it's done!
Thanks for the advice! 2 for green anyone else??
I am going to be different and say I would go for yellow or blue, but you will make any color look beautiful...I think any of the three would be great. It's January...staying right in line with our tendency to need to redecorate something in January!! Way to go!
Love,
Michele
Are you nuts????
You didn't even put PURPLE in the line up? Shame!!!
PURPLE! PURPLE! PURPLE!
It's a very soothing and calming color if it's a lighter shade!
DO IT! ;o)
Oh ya...and then when you're done....come and paint MINE too!!!!
;o)
Post a Comment