Sunday, February 22, 2009

This past week certainly took us by surprise!
We met with our Stake President on Wednesday to find out that our missionary was going to be coming home on Thursday! We knew that he was struggling ,not feeling himself but we had no idea that it was serious. They had been giving him some medications and he has been suffering from the side effects of the medication in a bad way. His mission President felt it would be best for him to come home and receive the care he needs without the stress of mission life. I went to Dallas on Thursday to travel home with him. It was soooo great to see him! He has a wonderful mission President who has been so concerned about him. As a mom it was a neat experience to learn all the good he has done in the short amount of time he has served. I received sooooo many complements, of his friendly nature and great manners and of the great things he has done. It is a great payday to hear all the good your children do in the world! It is hopeful we can treat the symptoms and get him back into the work he so much wanted to be about doing. It is hard as a parent to see your child come up against a brick wall and know that they need to get over it without you! Life happens! Curves come up in the plan..............Faith is knowing the sun will shine again! We love you Kasey and know you are coming into your greatness!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday and Sunday I have spend SICK in BED!! UggG!!!!!! I hate to be sick! I am soo behind on my posts! I am so behind on my blog reading I am soooooooo behind on EVERYTHING! I don't like curve balls!!


1 comment:

Mel said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers!